Parents' Day is coming!! What is your plan for THEM??
U will not be here if they haven't gotten each other on the fated day.
U will not be growing in a way who U are and how U look like if they are around.
U will not have wonderful times when they are not there to look after U and share with U.
Spending time with them is the best.
Appreciate them more before it is too late!!!!!
Because U are way luckier than millions of people whom they do not have their beloved family members.
Papa, Mama, I Love U so much.

Please accept my apologies if I've done anything rude and disrespectful. I really do not mean to. =)
U will not be here if they haven't gotten each other on the fated day.
U will not be growing in a way who U are and how U look like if they are around.
U will not have wonderful times when they are not there to look after U and share with U.
Spending time with them is the best.
Appreciate them more before it is too late!!!!!
Because U are way luckier than millions of people whom they do not have their beloved family members.
Papa, Mama, I Love U so much.
Please accept my apologies if I've done anything rude and disrespectful. I really do not mean to. =)
Love, Daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment