CNY is over.
How sad!!!
New trimester started.
Friends leaving M'sia.
And I'm back to the same, old routine.
I should start getting back my study mood and strive for the upcoming trimesters.
Shall reduce on outings. haha. like I will. wee~ ~ Try k? hehe.
When U thought that U know some1 really well, it turns out to be the opposite. This gets one upset and confused at times. Well, human are unpredictable. Who can foresee future? Nobody knows, except God I guess.
Lately, my younger sis and I are hanging with each other pretty closely. She is so cute. Just cannot don't laugh whenever I'm clung to her. She is a fabulous chatter and a 100% secret keeper. hehe. Maybe U dunno, we are both manja babes. We always play around with our voices, manja-ing each other. Ok, U may think that's irritating and annoying, but I think that's so sweet. haha.
I treasure the time passed together with her and my beloved family. This is the routine that I won't get bored of and value it even more as I grow up for I know we don't manage to get every1 at home together always.
No matter how, family stands the NUMBER 1 position in my heart.
Thank God for blessing me such a warm family. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment