Secondly, cookies baking.
hehe. I'm definitely not that talented to bake the new year cookies by myself.
I'm just helping out.
Made so many types of cookies. Yummy!!!
CNY once in a year ma.

Ingredients

We called it Famous Amos too, though it's still far away from that standard.
But, it's delicious.
Try one before I finish it all!! haha. =)

Almond Round

Done!!
It's easy to eat, but not easy to make it. Each cookie took us hours to finish baking it.
More cookies coming up. hoho.
I know it's inevitable to eat alot during the 15 days.
That's why I wanna go on diet before CNY.
But, mission seems to be failed.
sob sob.
hehe. I'm definitely not that talented to bake the new year cookies by myself.
I'm just helping out.
Made so many types of cookies. Yummy!!!
CNY once in a year ma.
Ingredients
We called it Famous Amos too, though it's still far away from that standard.
But, it's delicious.
Try one before I finish it all!! haha. =)
Almond Round
Done!!
It's easy to eat, but not easy to make it. Each cookie took us hours to finish baking it.
More cookies coming up. hoho.
I know it's inevitable to eat alot during the 15 days.
That's why I wanna go on diet before CNY.
But, mission seems to be failed.
sob sob.
To be continued..........
No comments:
Post a Comment