Sunday, December 21, 2008

~ Wee!! ~

Had a happy day yesterday.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We had a presentation in the morning.

Lecturer complimented, " It was such a good presentation. Well done!! Clap**

I was indeed happy, but was rather tired because didn't sleep much, so went to take a nap then.


Around 5pm, another bunch of us had badminton session.

I didn't know u guys were so healthy # Just like me!! haha.

We played from 5 till 8pm.

Well, we took turns to play throughout these 3 hours of course.

I think if I were to play 3 hours straight, I sudah pengsan lo. haha.




Can U guys don't aim at girls, especially Mr Muah Fu?

I bei min U to join u for badminton, U smashed me at my leg? Yis!! Luckily no blue black. haha.

But U are damn chun in this. hehe





Then, we proceeded with our chit-chat session and went for dinner.

It was a night with laughters, non-stop.

Cool!!

Enjoyed alot with u guys!!


Today is 21/12. It's Winter Solstice Festival.

Tang Yuan!! Tang Yuan!! =)


I received a meaningful message from a Melaka friend.

So sweet!!!


梅花雪中开,

成功苦中来,

梅花开遍地,

冬至悄悄来,

冬至吃汤圆,

团圆富贵来,

腊年一年满,

又是春天来。

祝大家冬至快乐, 合家团圆!!!!


It's 2pm now. They are already on the plane I guess.

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves!!! Take care.

Love, Sook Yin

No comments: