Today is my Grandma's 74th Birthday Celebration. I'm so glad that I'm having holidays now, or else I could have missed this special ocassion >> The delicious food and the relatives whom I have not met them since Chinese New Year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA!!
WISH U HAVE A CONTINUED HEALTH & STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!
I planned to take lots of pictures with my cousins for I have not seen them for quite a long time. But very sad that we did not capture any during the whole night because we were scattered into different tables. At first, I was thinking that all of us (The Kids) could sit together so that it's easier to chit-chat and to snap photos. However, my family went slightly later than the others. Under this circumstance, my sis and I have no other choice but to sit with the adults...sob...For the whole 4 hours of dinner, all we did was just EAT!!!
Apart from that, 19th October is also the BIRTHDAY of 3 friends of mine. What a coincidence!! I would like to wish Kok Ken, Suzzane and Kok Hou a Happy Sweet 18. May all their wishes come true in the future and all the best in everything. To Kok Ken & Kin Foong: Hopefully U guys like the present we bought for U.
No comments:
Post a Comment